Security Violation

Stimulsoft Reports.Flex discussion
guibi

Security Violation

Post by guibi »

Many thanks for your help, the BETA Version works very well. I use the regDataxml, for that I have convertet my ArrayCollection in XML. When will this version be up for sale, I would buy it?

Best regards
Andrew

Security Violation

Post by Andrew »

Hello,

The official release will be in September, 30.

Thank you.
MarcPires

Security Violation

Post by MarcPires »

Thanks for the replay vladimir. I'll be checking your crossdomain file and post the results soon.

Best Regards
Andrew

Security Violation

Post by Andrew »

Ok!

Thank you.
MarcPires

Security Violation

Post by MarcPires »

Andrew i have checkes my cross domain but it does not work, i continue to get the security violation error. When i´m using the Designer, the reports work well i can get the data from the MySQL database.
MarcPires

Security Violation

Post by MarcPires »

Finally we solved the problem of security violation. As Stimulsoft uses the assql MySQL Driver and as of Flash Player 9.0.124.0, Sockets are not allowed to make requests to ports on the same, or other domains, unless the domain you are connecting to is serving a socket policy file. Prior to 9.0.124.0, a crossdomain.xml file would work just fine. Now, however, you need to setup a server socket on port 843, that listens for socket connections from flash, and serves a socket policy file.

So i downloaded the the PHP Flash Policy Deamon from http://ammonlauritzen.com/blog/2008/04/ ... ce-daemon/ and just run this in my linux server and we were up and running.
Attachments
FlashPolicyService-09c.zip
(4.53 KiB) Downloaded 319 times
Vladimir

Security Violation

Post by Vladimir »

Hello,

Thank you very much for this solution!
MarcPires

Security Violation

Post by MarcPires »

Hi dudes, here is the results of my experimentation:

On Linux using a PHP Policy Server everything is working OK
On Windows Using a perl Policy Server i´m having troubles that´s is listed below.

Error: Error #2030: End of File encounter.
at flash.utils::ByteArray/readByte()
at ProxiedByteArray/readByte()[D:\Flex\Stimulsoft_Database\src\com\maclema\mysql\ProxiedByteArray.as:57]
at ProxiedBuffer/readString()[D:\Flex\Stimulsoft_Database\src\com\maclema\mysql\ProxiedBuffer.as:43]
at ServerInformation()[D:\Flex\Stimulsoft_Database\src\com\maclema\mysql\ServerInformation.as:36]
at HandshakeHandler/newPacket()[D:\Flex\Stimulsoft_Database\src\com\maclema\mysql\HandshakeHandler.as:49]
at DataHandler/pushPacket()[D:\Flex\Stimulsoft_Database\src\com\maclema\mysql\DataHandler.as:49]
at com.maclema.mysql::Connection/checkForPackets()[D:\Flex\Stimulsoft_Database\src\com\maclema\mysql\Connection.as:473]
at com.maclema.mysql::Connection/onSocketData()[D:\Flex\Stimulsoft_Database\src\com\maclema\mysql\Connection.as:446]

Here´s is the screenshot of the server output log

and here it´s the crossdomain file content ( it´s the same file i´m using with my PHP Policy Server and it´s working - I just can´t use this server with window due the lack of some modules only available on Unix Systems)

MarcPires

Security Violation

Post by MarcPires »

Hi Folks a solved the problem in windows, just created a privilage for my db user, using the ip of my server and grant some global privileges.

I also changed the PHP Policy Server by a Perl (just because it has all modules needed in windows too).

I hope this help some other people encounting the same problem.
Andrew

Security Violation

Post by Andrew »

Dear Marc,

Thank you for sharing your experience with other developers!
This is very helpful.